PVA Sponge Roller Characteristic & Features
PVA Roller is a soft material, in an ordinary application; it will not scratch the substance surface. There is much porosity in the PVA roller, this porosity act as a waterway for water to flush away loose contaminant during the cleaning process.
One of the key factors for selecting a good PVA roller is the consistency and uniformity of porosity size. A good roller with the ability to maintain a consistent porosity will allow the water to flow in a more uniform manner throughout the cleaning process.
Good Chemical Resistance for PVA Sponge Roller
Flexible to becomes Various Shape and Pattern
- PVA sponge could be moulded and shaped to various design bases on the application needs;
- Various PVA pore size dimension and pattern design to suit all application and cleaning process;
- Soft, flexible and resilient, giving no damages to the clean substance;
- No scuffing. Used for cleaning and scrubbing critical substrates;
Good Water Absorption Rate
- Hydrophilic in nature and able to holds up to 12times liquid than its dry weight;
- Super Absorbent. Dries and removes water, liquids and chemicals;
- No lint and reusable with wash while necessary;